Saturday, November 7, 2009

Eryn & Eric in England Oct 09

The greatest store on Earth!
House of Parliament
Big Ben
The Queens Guard


Buckingham Palace
Everyone said I had to have the fish and chips...little did I know I would get a whole fish!


Mylo the Dancing Cat...this was the coolest cat ever! Wish I could have brought him home

Eric wanted a "Proper" shooting hat




Having Coffee at Chattsworth House
Garden at Chattsworth
Garden at Chattsworth

Chattsworth House





The view from one of the hundreds of rooms at Chattsworth

Entrance to Chattsworth


Ifor took us "shooting" they hunt their ducks at night...

This is the fishery that Ifor runs...in England all the water is private...you have to pay to fish


Countryside

This was a old house from 1200
This is the Jewry wall in Downtown Leicester...it was a Roman Bath and built in 20ad

One of the many churches in downtown Leicester



Eric and I outside Bosworth Town

Eric and Ifor outside the house we stayed
This is Kiki, one of their two Great Danes, and one of their seven dogs!..The English LOVE their dogs




No comments: